The fundamental strategic direction of the WindStar Medical GmbH and the decisions concerning the its corporate objectives are the responsibility of Thomas Weiß, Dr. Andreas Bender and Wolfgang Hahn. The three managing directors jointly run the corporate group and represent it to the outwardly, with Thomas Weiß acting as chairman.
Chairman of the board
Main focus areas: Administration, public relations, marketing, quality management, customer service, Good Vita GmbH
- As a graduate of business administration Thomas Weiß has been actively involved with the corporate group since 2005 - initially as an advisor, later as a member of the supervisory board and since the beginning of 2013 as chairman of the board.
- In earlier positions he was responsible for the management of various brands at Pepsi Cola, Eckes and Lingner & Fischer.
- Subsequently, in his function as marketing manager and managing director, he took care of the private label brands at REWE/Leibrand und SPAR.
- Afterwards he was a member of the board responsible for sales and marketing at SPAR.
- He then worked as a consultant for about 10 years
Dr. Andreas Bender
Main focus areas: Product development, purchasing, branding, regulatory affairs and operative quality assurance, category management services
- Dr. Bender has been working for WindStar Medical since 2008
- He received his PhD of pharmaceutical technology in 1997 at the Goethe university in Frankfurt
- Subsequently he worked in various management and managing director positions at Swiss Caps (today Aenova) and other Greither family companies.
Main focus areas: Sales (brand, private label, export)
- Wolfgang Hahn joined the WindStar group in 2009, initially as managing director of the Districon GmbH, from 2011 as a member of the board with the overall responsibility for sales and since 2015 he is managing director of the WindStar group
- He is a graduated business economist and studied business administration at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Karlsruhe.
- In 1993 he started in sales at the dm-drogerie markt GmbH & Co. KG
- 1996 he moved to purchasing at dm and, as product range manager, was also responsible, among others, for the healthcare category
- From 2006 he was then active in consulting and sales on the industrial side.