Creation of a unique healthcare network
WindStar is a specialist for successful brands and products on the healthcare market outside of the pharmacy.
In the past two decades WindStar Medical has steadily grown and developed. Today, more than 100 employees work for the company in three locations - Wehrheim in the Taunus (head office), Bielefeld and Würzburg. Our success is also demonstrated by a product range of approximately 500 articles and 50 million packages sold each year.
Since the end of 2016 WindStar Medical belongs to 7Life, a subsidiary of the ProSiebenSat.1 Group. New strategic approaches resulting from this prepare the ground for a further development of the company as a major player on the healthcare market outside the pharmacy.
- 1993: Founding of the ProCon GmbH by Wilfried Eichhorn
- 1996: Founding of the Claricon Institut für Kundendialog GmbH
- 1999: Founding of DISTRICON GmbH
- 2000: Founding of Brand Scout GmbH
- 2000: Founding of Dr. Kleine Pharma GmbH by Wilfried Eichhorn & Dr. Thomas Kleine
- 2003: Founding of PureArt GmbH
- 2007: Launch of SOS as the first own brand
- 2008: Founding of WindStar Medical AG as a holding
- 2012: Launch of www.goodvita.de
- 2013: Takeover of the VITALIA Vertriebs GmbH in Würzburg
- 2014: HQ Equita becomes the main shareholder
- 2016: Merger of the ProMarCon (formerly ProCon) GmbH, PureArt GmbH, Claricon Institut für Kundendialog GmbH and BrandScout GmbH with the WindStar Medical AG
- 2016: Change of legal form of the WindStar Medical AG into a GmbH
- 2016: ProSiebenSat.1 becomes main shareholder, the WindStar founders Wilfried Eichhorn and Dr. Thomas Kleine still remain shareholders in the company