The fundamental strategic direction of the WindStar Medical GmbH and the decisions concerning the its corporate objectives are the responsibility of René Flaschker, Dr. Andreas Bender and Wolfgang Hahn. The three managing directors jointly run the corporate group and represent it to the outwardly, with René Flaschker acting as chairman.
Chairman of the Board of Management
Main focus areas: Administration, Public Relations, Marketing, Quality Management, Customer Service
- René Flaschker has been CEO of the group since November 2018.
- He gained his professional experience in various national and international marketing and sales functions with leading FMCG brands such as Heinz and iglo before moving to the healthcare sector for GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare.
- At GSK CH he was initially responsible for sales for North & West Europe and then assumed overall responsibility for the Benelux management
- Before joining Windstar Medical he was Managing Director Marketing & Sales at Klosterfrau for Germany and Austria
Dr. Andreas Bender
Main focus areas: Product development, purchasing, branding, regulatory affairs and operative quality assurance, category management services
- Dr. Bender has been working for WindStar Medical since 2008
- He received his PhD of pharmaceutical technology in 1997 at the Goethe university in Frankfurt
- Subsequently he worked in various management and managing director positions at Swiss Caps (today Aenova) and other Greither family companies.
Main focus areas: Sales (brand, private label, export)
- Wolfgang Hahn joined the WindStar group in 2009, initially as managing director of the Districon GmbH, from 2011 as a member of the board with the overall responsibility for sales and since 2015 he is managing director of the WindStar group
- He is a graduated business economist and studied business administration at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Karlsruhe.
- In 1993 he started in sales at the dm-drogerie markt GmbH & Co. KG
- 1996 he moved to purchasing at dm and, as product range manager, was also responsible, among others, for the healthcare category
- From 2006 he was then active in consulting and sales on the industrial side.